Saturday, January 30, 2016

LIOM 2016: WRE Sprint flash interviews



The most important thing is to do some hard training here. This map is a great full challenge, because it's physical on the hills but also really technical. It is great. I've travelled a long way to compete here and it worth it. My 'mp' doesn't matter. It takes some time to get into races, so... maybe next week, maybe tomorrow.

Catherine Taylor, OK Linné


It was a brilliant course. This is not the kind of terraind we have in Great Britain, so it was really exciting. It is very different and really fun those areas with lots of contours and all those little steps going up and down. Also, to be in t-shirt in January... we can't complain. My race, I had a few mistakes but I'm delighted with my third place.

Alice Leake, SN


It was my first time competing in Lisbon and I'm very impressed. This is one of the best areas for Sprint we have. I did just one small mistake for the 14th control, but I could run quite well. This is a technically very demanding area. You never fell that you're running full speed but I think I did a very acceptable race and I'm on the right track. I believe I'm in the best physical chape ever and I expect to keep it for the next months, until the really important events, EOC and WOC.

Tiago Gingão Leal, GD4C


Joaquim Margarido

No comments:

Post a Comment