Thursday, January 21, 2016

Portuguese Orienteering Blog blows four candles


The Portuguese Orienteering Blog is celebrating today its fourth anniversary. Four years of full dedication to Orienteering, trying to share with you some of the best moments in our Orienteering world. For the next years, I can promise you hard work and news always fresh. And, of course, I'm waiting for your comment to the blog's dynamic as a birthday gift. Is the Portuguese Orienteering Blog in the right way? Would you like to see more news and less interviews? More polls and less “things I know about it”? More maps and less photos? More FootO and less MTBO/SkiO/TrailO (or the contrary)? Your comments are important for an even stronger blog!

Joaquim Margarido

6 comments:

  1. I think the blog is in the right way! Especially the interviews have been really interesting and nice to read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words. For those who like Interviews, don't miss Ivica Bertol (TrailO), Tim Robertson (FootO) and Oskar Sandberg (MTBO) durind the next days. Just for you!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for a frequent updates and interesting interviews! Love your blog and read it regularly!
    Keep going forward!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Hanna. I'll try to keep the blog updated, bringing you always interesting articles. Keep on watching it!

      Delete
  3. Hello Joaquim! Thank you for the good work on O'news.
    I have a casual interest in following news from orienteering world. I'm more interested in practicing than following the competitions and rankings (I can only enumerate 3 or 4 elite athletes :P )

    Nevertheless, My interest is big enough to follow your blog and keep up with what's going on and I think you do a good work of balancing the contents.

    Previews of interesting competitions worth going to is something I would like to see more :)

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Claudio, for your kind words and also for the tip. I'll try to work on it, like I did for the last LIOM. Keep on watching the blog. I'm preparing another "step by step" for the Portugal O' Meeting.

      Delete