Despite the second place in the TrailO Relay, Paralympic class, the Ukraine might be seen as one of the big deceptions of the Championships. After the results achieved last year, the expectations around the Ukranians' performances were quite high and, in the end, the silver in the Relay cannot mask a less good presence overall.
+ Defending in Strömstad his World title, Vladislav Vovk couldn't get better than the 5th place in the PreO, Paralympic class. Even though, he joins to the diploma a silver medal in the Relay and was, clearly, the best Ukrainian representative.
- Vitaliy Kyrychenko – also a former World Champion (Hungary, 2009) – was always far from his value. For the first time ever, he missed the presence in the TempO Final and the 23rd place in the PreO competition contrasts with the four top-10 positions in a row in the last editions of the World Trail Orienteering Championships.
24. Vitaliy Kyrychenko 351,5 seconds
23. Vitaliy Kyrychenko 44 points / 57 seconds
32. Mykola Opanasenko 43 points / 147,5 seconds
49. Anto Puhovkin 40 points / 193,5 seconds
5. Vladislav Vovk 44 points / 66,5 seconds
10. Yehor Surkov 39 points / 78 seconds
22. Iryna Kulikova 35 points / 107 seconds
35. Vladislav Poznianskyi 25 points / 213 seconds
14. Ukraine 441,5 seconds
Anton Puhovkin (7 points / 84,5 seconds)
Mykola Opanasenko (5 points / 49,5 seconds)
Vitaliy Kyrychenko (6 points / 127,5 seconds)
2. Ukraine 402 seconds
Irina Kulikova (7 points / 97,5 seconds)
Yehor Surkov (6 points / 83 seconds)
Vladislav Vovk (6 points / 101,5 seconds)